I want information about this product
Link to Nanodrop Software
Basic Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer for simple sample analysis delivered in compact footprint
The NanoDrop Lite uses the same sample retention system that has become a hallmark of NanoDrop instruments. While it is designed with fewer features than the NanoDrop 2000 and NanoDrop 8000 series, the NanoDrop Lite delivers where it counts: rapid, accurate and reproducible microvolume measurements without the need for dilutions.
- Measures nucleic acid concentration at 260 nm and purity using the 260/280 ratio
- Measures purified protein concentration at 280 nm
- Employs the unique NanoDrop microvolume sampling technoloy
- Delivers the accuracy and reproducibility expected from NanoDrop instruments
- Uses built-in controls and software - no computers required
- Offers an optional printer for cryogenic labels
With its compact design, built-in controls and software, the NanoDrop Lite is small enough to fit on any benchtop, but powerful enough to provide routine measurements for life science workflows.
To try a NanoDrop Lite in your lab, ask about our Free Trial Program today!
|Wavelength range: || 260 & 280 nm |
|Wavelength selection: || n/a |
|Light source: || LED (UV, blue and white) |
|Bandwidth: || <8nm |